What is a VPN?
Connecting to a VPN gives you an encrypted connection to the internet. This allows you to stay private, stay secure and access the online content you want – no matter where you are.
Can I send email while using my Webfully VPN?
Yes, you can.
My VPN speed seems very slow, how can I correct this?
- Generally, the closest server to your location should provide the best speed and latency.
- You can try to use all of the supported VPN protocols. PPTP and L2TP/IPSec are generally faster than the SSTP and OpenVPN
- Try to connect via another ISP (friend’s Internet connection).
How can I reach Webfully customer support?
You can use chat support 24/7, our team of highly skilled problem solvers will answer all of your questions, and solve any issues quickly and efficiently.
How many devices can I connect simultaneously?
With a single subscription, you can connect up to 5 devices to Webfully at the same time. You can download the software or apps to all of your devices, as many as you like, but of those, only 5 can be used simultaneously.
Do you log my data?
Webfully is focused on your privacy. We do not store any activity logs or connection logs of our clients ever!
How much data can I transfer?
All Webfully subscriptions have unlimited bandwidth, hence unlimited data tranfer.
Can I increase the speed of my connection when using the VPN server?
No you cannot, increase the speed of your existing connection with your ISP. Some users report that PP2P application run better on the VPN accounts.
How do I change my Webfully account password?
- Login to your Webfully account and you will be in the My Account area.
- Under My Account click on edit your password and account details.
- You can change your password here.